Saturday, December 24, 2011

Healing For Damaged Emotions Part 9 Generational/Ancestral Sins

The following exercise of renouncement should be done with a person you trust who is saved, Spirit-filled and full of faith. DO NOT DO THIS EXERCISE ALONE! Please understand this is not a quick fix, but a step to release the devil's hold and allow healing to come.  If you need help please email me.

Generational/ancestral sins and the resulting curses
1.  I confess the sin(s) of my ancestors, parents, and myself of __________________________.

2.  I choose to forgive and release them for the sin, the curses, and the resulting consequences in my life. (Be specific).

3.  I ask you to forgive me, Lord, for this sin, for yielding to it and the resulting curses. I receive your forgiveness.

4.  On the basis of your forgiveness, Lord, I choose to forgive myself for involvement in this sin.

5.  I renounce the sin and curses of __________________________. I break this power from my life and from the life of my decendants, through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.

6.  I receive God's freedom from this sin and from the resulting curses. I receive _________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment