Thursday, December 22, 2011

Healing for Damaged Emotions Part 12 Demonic Oppression

The following deliverance exercise should be done with a person you trust who is saved, Spirit-filled and full of faith.  DO NOT DO THIS EXERCISE ALONE!! Please understand this is not a quick fix, but a step to release the devil’s hold so healing may come. If you need help please email me.
DEMONIC OPPRESSION
1.  (Include the following steps if not yet accomplished).  I confess my sin of ________________ and forgive all who may have influenced me to sin. I repent for giving place to the demons of ______________.  I forgive myself for the pain and limitations I have allowed the demons to inflict upon me.
2.  In the name of Jesus I renounce and break all agreements with the demons of _____________.  including all associated demons of _______________________.
3.  I take authority over the demons of ____________________ and command you to leave me now based on the finished work of Christ on the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment