Saturday, December 24, 2011

Healing for Damaged Emotions Part 10 Ungodly Beliefs

The following deliverance exercise should be done with a person you trust who is saved, Spirit-filled and full of faith.  DO NOT DO THIS EXERCISE ALONE!! Please understand this is not a quick fix, but a step to release the devil’s hold so healing may come.  If you need help please email me.

UNGODLY BELIEFS

1.  I confess my sin and my ancestors' sin of believing the lie that __________________.

2.  I forgive those who contributed to my forming this ungodly belief. (Be specific).

3.  I ask you, Lord, to forgive me for receiving this ungodly belief, for living my life based on it, and for any way I have judged others because of it. I receive your forgiveness.

4.  On the basis of your forgiveness, Lord, I forgive myself for believing this lie.

5.  I renounce and break my agreement with this ungodly belief.  I break my agreement with the power of darkness, and cancel all agreements with demons.

6.  I choose to accept, believe and receive the godly belief that ____________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment