Friday, December 23, 2011

Healing for Damaged Emotions Part 11 Soul/Spirit Hurts

The following deliverance exercise should be done with a person you trust who is saved, Spirit-filled and full of faith.  DO NOT DO THIS EXERCISE ALONE!! Please understand this is not a quick fix, but a step to release the devil’s hold so healing may come. If you need help please email me.

SOUL/SPIRIT HURTS

1.  I ask you, Holy Spirit, to reveal the hurt that you want to heal. (Listen/Watch as it is revealed).

2.  I choose to pour out my heart, to express my hurt and frustrations, pain, fear and/or anger. (Be honest with God about how you feel).

3.  Deal with any hindrances i.e., unforgiveness, repentance, demonic interference, etc.)

4.  Listen to the Holy Spirit and/or interact with Jesus about your hurt.

5.  I receive your healing touch. (Listen and watch as healing begins. Allow ample time for the Holy Spirit and/or Jesus to minister to you).

6.  I break my agreement with any and all ungodly beliefs associated with this hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment